Origins: Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin Complexion Corrector Review

Hellos! My sister just came home for a short vacation and she managed to buy me some Origins goodies to “play with”. One of the Origins items that I was so intrigue with and will be reviewing in this post would be the Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin Complexion Corrector.
Before I proceed with my review on the Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin Complexion Corrector, let me provide you with a product claims first.

 What it claims:
  • Able to corrects for an even, beautiful complexion
  • Helps neutralize skin damaging effects
  • Provide skin with vital hydration
  • Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates
My Reviews:
Consistency: Comes out as light beige color that is semi-runny and blends well on skin
Shade: Light to Medium (also available in Medium to Dark)
Scent: Slight Citrus Smell
Oil-Control: Low to Medium (would last around 4 hours, oil-free)
Coverage: Zero to Low (Barely there)
Packaging: Tube type
Suitability: All Skin types
Availability: All Origins counter
Finish: Semi-Dewy
Price: USD 35
Size: 1.4 oz
 What I Loved About:
  • I am loving the citrusy scent as it makes my skin feel fresh and hydrated
  • It gives a subtle glow to face without feeling greasy or oily
  • Able to provide an instant brightening to face upon application
  • Easy to blend and absorbs to skin
 What I Don’t Like:
  • Barely there coverage; unable to conceal imperfection
  • Expensive
  • Contains Silicone!
 OverAll Review:
  • I don’t think it is worth to shelf out USD35 for this cc cream as it basically does NOT provide any coverage at all. Even though it claims to have no parabens and stuff but I don’t think it can justify the price.
  • Don’t get me wrong, I do love the nice glow it provides to my skin as well as the overall functions such as hydration(no more cakeyness) and stuff. But I just don’t like the price they attach it with.
That’s it for my review of Origins Smarty Plants CC Cream.
If you are curious on what other CC creams I have tried, please check these links:

Thanks for dropping by ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...