Review on VMV Skintagible “Faint” ation Skin-Refining Non-Makeup SPF 30

Hey hey hey, it’s time for ANOTHER review on Base Makeup! This time around a brand that is locally made, but quality has surpassed even other high-end brands.

What it claims:
  • Known as BBBB (BB But Better)
  • Ultra-Light and  natural looking finish
  • Proves to be Antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-acne and anti-inflammatory benefits
  • Purely mineral SPF30 plus light protection
  • Non-comedogenic, Contains NO paraben and tested for all skin types
Consistency: Comes out in cream lotion type
Shade: Comes out in really dark yellow beige (available only in 1 shade)
Oil-Control: Low (oiliness already after 4 hours)
Coverage: Low to Medium (able to even out skintone and buildable)
Finish: Sheen Glow
Packaging: Glass Bottle With Pump
Price: PHP 600 or USD 15
Size: 12g
Suitability: All Skin Types
Availability: All VMV Online Shop and retail shops HERE

What I Loved:
  • Cute packaging, travel friendly bottle that has convenient pump
  • Formulated with no parabens and other harmful ingredients
 What I Don’t Like:
  • The shade is way too DARK and does NOT fit my skintone at ALL ( I look like ompa lumpa! >_<)
  • The finishing is too “FAKE”, it kinda appears like I have a glossy Mask ON
  • It feels sticky on face
OverAll Reviews:
  • Sorry VMV, this product does NOT do well on my skin as it just DOES NOT adjust or fit my skintone!
  • I look like I applied an ORANGE bronzer rather than a foundation on my face
  • Even though it does NOT cake or become greasy, but the finish is so shiny, kinda like a sheen mask applied on my face (looking very “fake”~)
Here’s me with Skintagible plus setting powder~ 
See how I look so “bronze” and orangey compared to my neck >_<~
This might not be a product for me, but I still love their skincare products:
 which I have reviewed HERE and HERE ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...