Hellos! Today I will share quite an expensive haul I did for just two skincare products! If you follow my blog, you’ll know I am a skincare junkie as I suffered from really bad breakout and in order for me to recover; I fancy on trying out new skincare products~
Since I am not getting any younger so I believe that investing into Skincare products is much worth it rather than splurging it into makeups~ (but that doesn’t stop me from hoarding makeups, LOLZ~)
I’ve decided to try a brand that I’ve been wanting to try for the longest time, but just haven’t had the chance since I always got distracted by other brands~ So one day, while I was browsing ZALORA site, I noticed that they carries MOSBEAU products already so I opted to try them out =)
I only hauled two products from MOSBEAU which are:
1) MOSBEAU: AGE DEFY SERUM Price: USD 65
- I know it’s mad expensive but I was really intrigue on the product as it claims to provide firming, tightening, smoothening and anti-aging properties
- Not only that, as it also promises to renew, repair and restore skin clarity
- I am so giddy to try this out already and will definitely share my takes on this one!
2) MOSBEAU: Spot-Less White Green Tea Facial Soap Price: USD 25
- Again, I know I know I am crazy shelfing out USD 25 for just a bar of soap but what really made me click the Checkout button is what the product promises
- It promises to resolve skin problems like acnes, allergy, dead skin cells and also provides an effective whitening and anti-aging properties
This is indeed an impulsive haul for just two products but I think it is all worth it as long as it really promises what it claims =)
I’ll do a more detailed review once I get to try these products!
Please do share what is the most impulsive skincare product you bought lately =)