I’ve been searching for a nice foundation that will suit my sensitive acne prone skin. I prefer it light weight but still has the coverage that could conceal acne/scars effectively. I’ve tried lots of BB creams but they just doesn’t do justice on my skin and the most thing I hate is it leaves white cast on my face which is really a No-no >_<
Finally, the search is finally over!! Cuz, I’ve found my Holy Grail Foundation:
What it claims?
· Provides Smooth and Finish look
· Buildable coverage
· Allows foundation to sit naturally on the skin
· Able to even out skin tone perfectly
· Definitely buildable, but will not look like you have piled a juke despite several coverage
· Not able to conceal cystic acnes (concealers is still needed)
· Provides a natural matte finish
· Does NOT experience any allergies or discomfort, breakouts etc( I have sensitive acne prone and been using this foundie for straight 3 weeks)
· No white cast or pale looking skin; just healthy natural skin finish
· Does not clog pores
· Might be a bit expensive but I think this bottle could last me a long time
(Click for larger view)
Recommend & Buy Again?
· Doubles Yes! I recommend to people who are sick of heavy foundation (your skin needs to breathe!) as this is really a light foundation but has the ability to even out skintone and doesn’t clog pores.