I’m going to share the most talk-about DIY facial I’ve ever tried, the ever famous “Aztec Indian Healing Clay”. This clay mask has been receiving overflowing positive feedback from makeupalley and amazon’s. A lot of people are raving on how this clay mask has changed their life etc. Someone even suggested it here on my blog as it works wonders on her. Seeing all those great reviews gave me the courage to give in and purchase a jar of Aztec Indian Healing Clay. By the way, this jar is priced around $9(PHP400) and could last me forever (like literally!) because I only need 1 tablespoon and I use this only thrice a week.
For more info about Aztec Indian Healing Clay, click HERE!
You’ll need the following to work on this Mask:
1) Apple Cider Vinegar
2) None Metal Empty container
Here’s how I prepare the Mask:
Step 1: Put 1 tablespoon of Aztec Indian Healing Clay on the empty container
Step 2: Pour in 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in the container
Step 3: Mix it until it became paste form
Step 4: Apply it all over the face and let it dry for 30mins (depending on how your skin can tolerate the tightness)
Step 5: Wash it off with a damp towel until all mask are taken off
· Skin felt super soft and smooth in just one use!
· Brightness and Clarity has improved (no more dull face)
· Heals acne fast (notice that the size has reduced)
· Experience tightness and pulsate while waiting for the mask to dry
· After Wash, skin look a bit redness but will go away after 30-40mins
· Notice that scars has lighten a tiny bit
· Some might think that the entire procedure is a waste of time and messy to apply but I TELL you (I am the laziest person on earth!) if I find it easy then it’s definitely a piece of cake for everyone~
· I would recommend this to those who wanted to brighten up their complexion as this really improve skin clarity in just one application!
· This is also suitable for those with acne related problem as this tends to heal acne and lighten scars effectively
Tips & Suggestion:
Use it as Spot treatment:
Damp a cotton bud with your favorite toner (I’m using Eskinol Cucumber) then put some Aztec Indian Healing Clay
Apply it to the acne affected areas. It is best to use this at night so that you could leave it overnight. You’ll notice significant improvement in just 2-3 application.
Hope you find this helpful and useful~ ^_^~
Anyone tried this mask? Share your experience!