Vassen Super Crystal Grey Review

Hellos! I’m back again with another Circle Lens review!! Still gratefully provided by CANDYLENS.COM.  This time around I’m going to share the review about the “Vassen Super Crystal Grey”.
Price: USD 23.90
Brand: Vassen
Design: Super Crystal Grey
Weight: 100 grams
Availability: Canylens.com HERE
Suitability: Extremely comfortable; no irritation or dryness encountered at all
Overview Reviews:
This circle lens would provide instant enlargement to eyes, but of course not too extreme, still managed to look very “human”. 
It would give a “sparky” look to eyes and very suitable for attending events as it would reflect very stunning on photos.
Pair this circle lens with any type of makeup and would look gorgeous and not too artifical^_~
Additional Good News to my readers!! Enjoy 5% OFF by entering this code:
 M4702V
when placing order at Candylens
 Visit them in these following platforms:

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site
    mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4.

    I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix
    this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.

    Cheers!

    My blog post; Resistance Calculator

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...