Hellos! I’m back again with a CC Cream review, but this time around with a much drugstore brand which is OLAY. My cousin just came back from the states and handed me this really nice looking cc cream bottle from Olay. Before I proceed with my review, I’ll provide you with a quick product claims first.
What it claims:
- Provides instant coverage plus correction to fight 7 signs of aging, including uneven tone, age spots and dull skin.
- Combines a daily anti-aging moisturizer, SPF 15 sunscreen and sheer tint for younger-looking skin.
- Balances and helps even out tone
- Improves surface cell turnover and strengthens skin's natural defense against moisture loss
Consistency: Cream type consistency and turns very watery once blend into skin
Shade: I got the Light to Medium; comes out in yellow beige (also available in Medium to Deep)
Coverage: Zero to Low (barely there)
Scent: No particular smell
Oil-Control: Low (not suitable for oily skin!)
Suitability: For Dry or
Price: USD 15
Size: 50 ml
Availability: I believe this is easily reachable in all drugstore in the states
What I Love about:
- I love the packaging bottle and the twisting effect, looks unique and colourful (reminds me of Stila thou~)
- It gives instant glow to skin * no more dull/dry days*
- Adequate SPF that is enough to protect skin from the harsh sun but not to the point on looking geisha with flash photography
What I Don’t Like:
- Low Oil-control
- No coverage nor managed to even skin out
- Aside from the nice glow it provides I really can’t comment on anything nice.
- But I would somehow recommend this to dry skinned people as this really helps moisturize skin well enough such as eliminating dry patches etc.
- Since I am oily combination hence I really don’t like the “extra” dewyness it provide on my skin
This my the 5th CC cream to date and so far my favorite will still be the Ladykin which I have reviewed HERE.
For my other CC cream reviews, click here:
Thank’s for dropping by ^_~