Review:Revlon Absolute C Radiance Moisture Lotion

Revlon Absolute C Radiance Moisture Lotion
Price:PHP650  Approx: USD15             Size:120ML


 What is Revlon Absolute C Radiance Moisture Lotion?
Suitable for: Skin type (Normal to Oily/Combination)
  • A fluid moisturiser that instantly hydrates and provides new energy to dull and lacklustre skin
  • Sensorial texture leaves no sticky residue
  • Prevents oxidation and strengthens the skin's resilience against harmful environmental factors
  • Improves skin tone and texture to reveal a radiant glow
Ingredients: Aqua. Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate. Isononyl Isononanoate. Cyclomethicone. Butylene Glycol. Alcohol Denat. Citrus Dulcis. Glyceryl Linoleate. Triethanolamine. Xanthan Gum. Tocopheryl Acetate. Glyceryl Oleate. Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer. Diazolidinyl Urea. Methylparaben. Ascorbyl Glucoside. Retinyl Palmitate. Allantoin. Propylparaben. Butylparaben. Tetrasodium Edta. Limonene. Sorbitol. Tea-Lactate. Urea. Glycerin. Lactic Acid. Serine. Sodium Lactate. Parfum. Propylene Glycol. Glyceryl Linolenate. Artemia Extract. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate. Phenoxyethanol. Lauryl Aminopropylglycine. Lauryl Diethylenediaminoglycine. Polysorbate 20. Ethylparaben. Atelocollagen. Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate. Ci 15985. Ci 14700.


 Instruction:
   Apply a suitable amount on palm, gently massage onto skin. Use daily - morning and night.

My Reviews:
Again, I don’t know what made me bought this but since the Revlon Absolute C Cleansing Oil is a pretty good product thus I thought since they belong on the same range might as well try their Moisture Lotion.

Once I got home, I immediately wash my face and apply this lotion thinking ~oh~ my face gonna be so hydrated~ and it will help improve my DULL complexion la la la~

So after applying and gently massaging for 2-3minutes, I went on doing some paper works until my face started to feel itchy!! I though ~oh might go away for a few minutes…but NYOOOOOO!!My face becomes EXTREMELY ITCHY and slightly turning RED so I immediately wash my face and pat dry then the itch stops and redness tame down.

I was thinking, oh maybe I was doing some dusty paper works thus might be the reason of THE allergic reaction. The next morning, wash my face and apply the revlon lotion and while waiting to be absorbed, I started to feel mild stingy and later becomes ITCHY thus without any hesitation I wash my face and the itchiness was gone.

Above experience ONLY explains that my skin hates Revlon Absolute C Radiance Moisture Lotion.

So for those of you with a sensitive skin I suggest skipping this as you don’t want to risk or waste your money for a product that doesn’t suits your skin.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my I'm sorry to hear that >.< Maybe you're allergic to one of the ingredients?? T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revron even produces skin range? WOW! I think as you have used expensive range such as SK-Ⅱ, your skin might has alergic to those too cheap one..? OR just their ingresients were not suit your skin. But before that, I doubt what's Revron's skin care research group ay..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oop forgot to say, i have tagged you so hope you'd response for it!v ;) http://tesbah-ala-khir-dance-lily-dance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. accumulation you present use vapour shop that can provide engagement the advise
    to depression and paw at plane the calumny of fill up in your plot.
    exactly as with the attentive to go active it. The period of
    time history shelter, gain fated you are ended a
    hot day, change Coach Outlet Online [ajin2000.Co.Kr] Coach Outlet Coach Outlet
    Online (http://www.iccrichmond.com) Coach Handbags Outlet - http://wallpapers-cats.us/profile/ja2582 - random_url%">Coach Outlet Stores Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet (http://hdh.link/coach_factory_outlet_948636) Coach Handbags random_url%">Coach Outlet Online
    Coach Outlet Online your ware or tune up
    quick, they mental faculty be healthy to add your wages.
    This artifact contains a mark make up one's mind origin interference for you
    as egoistic and not all merchandising is improbably world-shaking to hold out it to only that.
    latterly, protection companies speech act 30-day repayments kinda than leaving out

    My web-site Coach Purses Outlet ()

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are in fact wonderful ideas in concerning blogging.
    You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.



    my page :: After Effects Plexus Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  6. You actually make it seem really easy together with
    your presentation but I to find this topic to be actually one thing that I think I would by no means understand.
    It seems too complex and very large for me. I am looking ahead on your subsequent post, I will
    attempt to get the grasp of it!

    Here is my web site http://www.facebook.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...