Reviews: Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque & Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

 
Hellos, just wanted to share some awesome products I hauled over sometime and been using for quite a while. (Just click on the product name for more info)


Bought at Healthy Options for PHP350

 What it claims:
·         Help dries up pimples
·         Rinse away blackhead
·         Shrink enlarged pores


My Reviews:
I’ve been using this for a month already and I super LOVED this mask!! It really does what it claims effectively! On a side note, upon my first 2-3 uses I experience burning stingy feeling but would go away after 10-20seconds. At first I was really scared because I thought my skin might be sensitive to the mask thus the reason why I experience “burning” sensation. But I calm myself down and leave it for a couple more minutes and it just goes away and now I don’t experience that “burning” sensation anymore.

Recommend: If you are acne prone, then I suggest try using this as it really helps dries up and heal pimples effectively.
Rate it: 4/5

Bought at Rustan’s PHP4800

 What it claims:
·         Repairs appearance from past damages (scars, sunburn,wrinkles)
·         Prevent Future damages (dark spots)
·         Provide high level of hydration


My Reviews:

I’ve been using this for around 2 weeks and so and I do see a huge improvement on my skin already. I applied around 5 drops of this and massage it using a germa roller(see below) and voila I would see my face looking so dewy soft and smooth every morning.

As you all know, I just suffered from bad breakout here and was able to clear up a few so now I’m concentrating on healing those brown patches and ugly scars that I got after the breakout. This serum really works in terms of repairing the appearance of my skin. I noticed that after using this serum my skin is more radiant and has this healthy glow unlike before which is pretty much dull and rough. As for fading dark/acne spots, I have yet to see a huge difference but I do notice that the brown patches are somewhat fading a (just a tiny) bit. I know this is not an overnight miracle, so I’m hoping that I get quite visible results after using the entire bottle and will keep you updated on it

            Recommend: Those who needs to rejuvenates their skin
Rate it: 4/5

This is just given to me by my brother and he told me that someone just gave this to him because he think I’m more suitable to use this…(-___-)”

 What it claims:
·         Slim Face
·         Promote facial blood circulation
·         Reduce eyebags
·         Restore Skin radiance and firmness

The instruction is really easy, simply roll it up, down, back & forth and you’ll have a slim face, no eyebags and radiant skin in no time! (if that is really true >_<)

My Reviews:
I’ve tried this for around a week and so, rolling it up and down/back&forth for 3minutes every day and have yet to see any improvement at all. But the massaging itself is really relaxing and comforting. I have a friend who uses this for around 8-9months and I did see drastic improvement on her face. Her face has become slimmer and more contour. I guess I just have to be patience and kept using this and will update you after a year! Lolz..

            Recommend: To those who are patience enough to see results in a long run
Rate it: 3/5 

                                          Ending it with a shameless vain selca >_<

30 comments:

  1. Nice post! Thanks for the great reviews and tips :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know where you can get this germa roller? It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think plenty of sellers in ebay sells this type of roller =)

      Delete
  3. hey! I have been desiring to try out Queen Helene: Mint Julep Masque for long! Lots of girls seem just love it ay! Also that kinda roller has been mega popular over here indeeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your face skin looks very healthy janet, wow huge improvement ya... I'm interested to try Estee Lauder adv night repair, but i'm still under my dermatologist treatment.. hm I think I would give it a try after all my treatment finished...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your face is quite flawless already, you don't need it at all, ^_^~

      Delete
  5. great post dear1 happy to hear you're skin is doing great! :)

    you look radiant in the last pic.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been dying to try Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. Glad to hear it worked great for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reviews! New follower :)

    Xx

    poochytails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i always have Queen Helene mask and i always use it every time i getting breakouts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoa, these are all very popular products.. i still want to try the estee lauder night repair serum >.<" i've read so many good things about it!! i also want to try idealist, have you tried that one?
    and that roller, whoa i've been wanting to try it as well, but it's so expensive online!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Elisa,
      haven't tried the Idealist yet, but maybe I'll try that one if I finished the Advance repair one first, hehe =) As for the roller, there are plenty of sellers in ebay who sells quite cheap around $3-4 only ^_^~

      Delete
  10. I'm quite interested to try the Estee Lauder Advanced Night repair, thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice reviews. And you have really good skin... *_* I am jellly~ So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review!! :) I've always wanted to try the green mint julep but it cant be found in Malaysia </3 as for the roller, I heard its not good to actually roll it down because it will pull your skin down hence making it saggy so try only rolling it up up up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh, really..tenkie for the advise..now, I'll keep rolling up and only way up..hehehe..^_^~

      Delete
  13. I've heard great things about Queen Helene, glad that it's working out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog! I needed something like this.. I suffer from break outs too! They're not that bad. But I'd still like to have clear beautiful skin :) Thanks for this!

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great reviews! I've heard great things on the mint julep mask too but haven't tried it myself yet. I wonder how the Night Repair compares to Lancome's Genefique - they look pretty similar in function and design. I hope the Germaroller works for you! I recently started using a face roller too, but it's way too early to say if it really works. I hope it does though - I want a more defined "V line"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also quite intrigue about the Lancome's Genefique but so far this night repair does quite a good job interms of recovering skin's healthy glow..=)

      Delete
  16. I love instant results so the face roller is not for me haha~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, thanks for sharing these reviews! They're all very informative and for that I've decided to follow you, which I hope you don't mind ;)...

    Feel free to stop by my blog and do the same ;) Your tips are truly valuable!

    XoXo,
    Jen
    cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice blog!
    Hope you will visit my blog and tell me your opinion about my latest post...I already follow you!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  19. you skin is looking great - just glowing :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wanna try out the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair but it's too expensive. Is it worth the price? :)

    http://makeupbyglacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i LOVE queen helene's stuff!! it's fun to make faces too, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...