Victoria Secret Makeup Hauls

Hellos! Today I wanted to share the sexiest haul I’ve ever bought! =) I’ve never tried any Victoria Secret makeup as I always go for their perfume and lotions only~ I was quite intrigue the moment I saw the Backstage BombShell Makeup Kit, the box itself look really classy ^_~
Decided to get two Victoria Secret kit because ...well... I just want two! Lolz =)

1) The BombShell Look             USD 30
The kit contains:
l         VS PRO AirBrush FX Perfecting Primer SPF 20
l         Makeup Eye Shadow Trio
l         Makeup Eye Liner in Extreme Black
l         Voluptuous Volume Mascara
l         Luminous Mineral Blush
l         Sparkling Gloss
l         Bombshell Perfume

2) Backstage BombShell Makeup Kit            USD32
l         Gorgeous palette that contains eyeshadows, blusher, bronzer, mascara and eyeliner

So far I’m loving both kits as everything just look so gorgeous!! I just wish Victoria Secret would develop a makeup kit that could transform everyone into a Victoria Secret Angels! ^_~
Anyone tried Victoria Secret’s Makeup What can you say?

13 comments:

  1. wow both kits look pretty! and they are quite affordable as well.. ;))
    VS make up is available in Indonesia ( I'm in indonesia atm ) but they are incredibly expensive.. the prices are almost 3 times more expensive than the normal prices there in the US.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous colors to play with.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're surprisingly affordable! I'd have thought they'd hike up the price since they're marketing the makeup that VS girls might wear. I like the first kit a lot more though :) It has most things to complete a look.

    <3,
    FMWL

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two kits look awesome! The sparkly lip gloss in the first set looks pretty, and the second set has some super gorgeous looking eyeshadow shades <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love your haul! My only VS when it comes to makeup is their Trio blush in bliss which I'm having a love hate relationship. I'll wait for your review on those items ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow really georgeus kit. For me you´re a really cute makeup´s angel. Many thanks for share.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. really great choice of colors. another wonderful addition to your makeup collection.
    I have tried the VS eyeshadows, unfortunately I am not too fond of them. they aren't as pigmented compared to other brands.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your eye makeup in that picture! So glam~
    I tried only one product from VS which was a really disappointing eyeshadow =/ so since then I haven't tried any other VS makeup. I much prefer their beeaauutiful smelling lotions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ahven't tried any VS makeup except sa perfume nila which I totally love! Would love to see your reviews :)

    www.eyahnism.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks very pretty and sweet, I put this on the list next month, thanks had to share it with us :)

    join my international giveaway http://wind-atree.blogspot.com/2013/01/mega-accesories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Love your style!

    nekodolll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great products! Victoria Secret sells a lot of stuff other than underwear don't they? WE don't have VS in the UK :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...