I’m not really a fan of BB Cream because most of them appear too grayish or too “white” for me so I never really pay much attention on BB Cream. Then one day, I was roaming around Sasa and saw the Hada Labo Air BB and it seems pretty interesting as I am a fan of Hada Labo skincare products so I decided to get one even though there’s no tester around.
· Oil control functions and also a concealer formula that can effectively hide pores and other blemishes.
· Contains Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed collagen that helps moisturize and keep skin soft and supple
· The consistency is smooth and silky wherein the shade is a bit yellowish and it blends well on yellow skintone (Asian Skin)
· It’s a very lightweight BB cream wherein you almost felt like you didn’t apply anything on your skin
· Able to brighten up and even out skintone (adds natural glow to skin)
· Oil-Control is Medium to High
· Staying Power is Medium as it stayed on my face for 5-6 hours (with Primer)
· The coverage is Light to Medium; But definitely buildable and no matter how much you apply the feeling is stil air light!
· Might appear cakey to super dry skin; Might crease on fine lines
· I would recommend this to oily and combination skin as the oil control is pretty decent and to those who prefer a natural and light coverage.
· I think I will still be buying this despite the low coverage as it really makes my skin super soft and silky plus it even out my skintone quite nicely. I can just wear this and go out without feeling insecure.
|Hope you find this helpful =)|