My Foundation Routine ~

Today I’ll be sharing my Foundation Routine as I believe that having a perfect skin alone is already a compliment! ^_~  I’ve always dreamt of having a porcelain skin but since I don’t have it then I would need the power of Foundation and Concealer to have one! *desperate* I know =P

Here are my FAVORITE Face products that I used all the time:
First off, I use Sugao to Prime my face making the surface smooth for canvass ^_~
Tap* some Laneige BB Cushion in No.21 Natural Beige all over the face to have that semi dewy look
Since the BB Cushion doesn’t have much coverage, I use the “Collection” Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer  to cover those redness and blemishes
In order to add more coverage on the face, I used the “Collection” Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder in which I have made a review HERE
Of course the most important part of the entire routine, I sealed it off with NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder in Translucent Crystal which I made a review HERE
Here’s me Before and After ^_~
Continue with the rest of the Makeup = Contour, Blush and Eye Makeup 
Tada ^_~ A Different Me! , lolz ^_~
I’ve already shared my Contour routine HERE, if anyone is interested to see =P
Thank you for dropping by ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...