Let's Contour: James Cooper Compact Powder Foundation Review

Hellos! Today I’ll be reviewing a cream Bronzer that I love love love and been using non-stop from the time I bought it.
James Cooper is a local brand in the Philippines that offers good quality makeup products. I got this bronzer after seeing how GORGEOUS it looks on Shari from The Misty Mom.
This product is quite expensive for a local brand as this is priced at PHP899 which is roughly around USD20. If only I have checked the price before heading to the counter, I might not proceed to get this. But luckily, I’m glad I didn’t orelse I might miss out a super nice bronzer in my entire life!

Let’s get to the review of this product:
Consistency:  Thick cream consistency but quite easy to blend
Shade: CP-FC01
Packaging: Sleek black acrylic container with HUGE mirror and sponge
Oil-Control: Medium to High
Finish: Matte Finish
Lasting Power: Medium to High would last the whole day (5- 6 hours)
Price: PHP899 or USD 20
Suitability: All skin types
Availability: James Cooper Booth, Watsons, SM and all other beauty drugstore

Why I loved it:
  • The shade is opaque brown (NOT ORANGE or MOCHA!) and suits almost all skin tone as it manages to contour face “oh so naturally”
  • Very easy to achieve a “skinnier” face look without looking dirty or “muddy”
  • Last the whole day!! (you still have skinny face even on dawn, lolz!)
  • Once blended, it gives such a diffuse contour effect (loved it!)
I have nothing bad to say about the product except I guess practice makes perfect! At first, blending a cream might seem a bit difficult but once you get used to it, you will absolutely LOVED IT!
I really recommend this bronzer to anyone as it would really gives such a “high-end” contour effect which I fancy the most! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...