Raves: Collection Ultimate Fix Compact Foundation and Lasting Perfection Powder

Today I just needed to share a super affordable yet works extremely awesome foundation I have tried to date! (Yes, I meant to date!)

**Drum rolls please**
The brand that I am referring to was the Collection, which is a UK-based make-up brand that caters the Fiercest Fashionista because of the colour and creativity they add on their products. 
More information about the brand can be found under this LINK
 Let me begin with the Ultimate Fix Compact Foundation review:
·         It’s basically a combination of concealer and foundation in 1 that has the ability to achieve natural beautiful skin
·         Contains SPF 15
·         Stays matte yet was able to moisturised and control shines
·         More info of the product can be found HERE

Why I Loved it so MUCH:
·         The consistency is magically: initially it looks like a cream but once blended it transforms to a dewy powder
·         The finish is Matte but does NOT CAKE
·         Coverage is Medium but buildable and shades available suits most skintone! =) (I got the Honey shade)
·         Very easy to apply as it immediately blends into the skin
·         Last OMYGAWD whole day! Doesn’t wears off even in a humid temperature
·         Price is super duper affordable at PHP 249 which is around USD 5!

The second product that I am going to rave was the Lasting Perfection Powder:
·         It claims to gives full flawless coverage that can last up to 16 hours
·         Controls oil and tones down sine for subtle finish
·         More info of the product can be found HERE

Why I Loved it so MUCH:
·         The texture is super soft and smooth plus doesn’t have any fall-outs!
·         Blends well on skin without looking cakey or strikey
·         Last OMYGAWD whole day! Doesn’t wears off even in a humid temperature
·         Coverage is Medium but buildable and shades available suits most skintone! =) (I got the Medium shade)
·         Price is super duper affordable at PHP 169 which is around USD 3!

Although the packaging of both products might not look as “fancy” as other brand but it is quite sturdy and quality is excellent!
Just look closely on how natural and flawless it made my skin look and mind you it does NOT have scary white cast on photos! ^_~
I think this is the best foundation I have tried to date! I’ve tried high end and hefty price tag foundations before such as NARS, ORIGINS, DERMABLEND, MULE, INGLOT, HERA, CHANEL but nothings beats the 2 Collection foundation I have tried above.

If you are looking for an affordable and super duper amazing foundation, definitely worth a try!
Thanks for dropping by ^_~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...