Revlon Absolute C Radiance Moisture Cleansing Oil
Price:PHP550 Approx: USD12 Size:130ML
What is Revlon Absolute C Radiance Moisture Cleansing Oil?
- A deep cleansing oil for quick and easy removal of makeup and skin impurities.
- Rich in moisturizing ingredients to leave skin fresh, soft and radiant without stripping skin of its natural oil.
Apply 2-3 pumps of cleansing oil to fingertips and gently massage onto face to dissolve makeup. Rinse thoroughly with water to remove all traces of makeup and skin impurities.
I’m not really a fan of “cleansing oil” after my BAD experience on Etude House’s cleansingoil.
But I don’t now what gotten to me that made me bought the Revlon’s Absolute C Cleansing Oil since I’m already satisfied with Maybelline’s makeup remover. But oh well, since I bought it already might as well use it.
What I like about the product:
- Even though it’s a “cleansing oil” but its NOT greasy or sticky, the feeling is quite refreshing
- Effectively removes ALL types of makeup without irritating skin
- Able to remove eye makeups thoroughly and DOES NOT STING my eyes
- Nice mild citric scent
What I don’t like about the product:
- I think this is only available in Asian countries
I don’t really know how to rate this, though I love how the product works but I would still consider Maybelline makeup remover as my staple just because…..Well, I’m so used to Maybelline’s and its much affordable compared to Revlon’s cleansing oil but it’s a good buy though. I would recommend this to those who are still in search of a nice cleansing oil as it really remove makeups thoroughly.