I know each individual have different skin types but the products that I am going to mentioned below really worsen my skin condition. For those people who want to try, give it a second thought, but if you are okay with risking your skin then go.
1) Panoxyl Ointment and Wash- at first you “might” notice a tiny improvement but the adverse reaction you experience is really not worth it. This product will extremely DRY your skin and PEEL BADLY but despite the dryness it still didn’t clear the pimples/acne.
2) Maxi-Peel cream- Experience burning of skin and have developed more acne!
3) Clean & Clear Active Clear Line – First few days really improves your skin and later ruin you skin. Develop tiny red spots and peeling of skin.
4) Ko-Jiesan Soap- at first few months it would make you go to heaven but later pulls you down to hell. First few months, clear up your pimples but later you would often break-out and develop large cystic acnes.
5) Etude AC Clinic set- Developed more acnes/pimples
6) The Face Shop Acne Line- Developed more acnes/pimples
But thank GOD! I found Mario Badescu, my skin is getting better day by day though I still developed pimple but not that often anymore.
Essentials doesn’t carry Mario Badescu Cream Soap Wash and moisturizers yet so for temporary replacement I decided to purchase the Body Shop’s “ALOE CALMING FACIAL CLEANSER” and “Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion SPF 15”. I bought these two products merely because it is targeted for sensitive skin types (which I am now).
Lets start of with ALOE CALMING FACIAL CLEANSER:
What Bodyshops says:
***A mild and creamy soap-free cleansing lotion. Leaves the skin feeling soft, supple and smooth. Comforting and calming on sensitive skin. Dermatogically approved and clinically proven as suitable for sensitive skin.
***I lurve this cleanser, its super mild and calming. You can use it with or without water, perfect for removing make-ups. You will feel clean and smooth after using.
Next we move to Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion SPF 15, I used this before applying make-up and before going to bed.
What BodyShop says:***Protect and soothe your sensitive skin from the sun with a gentle, easily absorbed, non-greasy lotion that has SPF 15.
***Light-weight doesn’t feel anything when applied on
***Complete moisture can last for whole day
** Skin becomes soft and smooth after applied
For those who have sensitive skin like mine, do not hesitate to try the BodyShop ALOE (For sensitive skin)line cuz’ it really helps hydrate and heal your skin.