Hellos! Today I will review about a Facial Mist which I personally don’t use quite often as I generally think it won’t contribute much onto my skin. I have tried facial mist from Gatsby and Evian but never really find it necessary as it didn’t do much on my skin.
Despite the “raves” from the “oh-so-famous” Evian, I really think it is simply water placed in a spray type container >_< Yes, I have heard great reviews of facial mist from Vichy, Avene and La Roche-Posay; but it really made me hard to believe that sprays would actually “benefit” our skin.
The brand that I am going to review today is from
I’m not going to talk further about the brand as I have made a quick
introduction of it already HERE. KOREA
RESKIN SOLUTION MIST Price: USD 24
What it claims:
- Able to provide in-depth moisture to skin
- Contains glacial water minerals
- Calms sensitive skin
- Has astringent properties
- Helps keep skin trouble-free, clean and rejuvenated
- Basically, this facial mist was able to hydrate my skin
- If you feel that your skin is burn-out/ too dry, this would help calm the sensitivity
- Handy and travel friendly
Just my 2 cents:
- I really don’t think this is a necessity product because I don’t think I would need to spray this when I am wandering at home. I can simply wash my face if ever I felt the need to freshen up or clean my skin
- However, when I am designated on the field and my skin is in need of immediate hydration this would serve as a “Skin-Saver for me” ^_~
- This would be very much applicable to those who expose themselves most of the time outside whereas skin is a bit burn out and needs immediate refreshing =)
~Fight the heat and skin burn out with Reskin Solution Mist~
Before I end this post, Please take time to visit BNTNEWS for LATEST Korean Trends and also take chance to win a BIGBANG LATEST AUTOGRAPH ALBUM HERE.
Thanks all for dropping by ^_~