Review on La Roche Posay: Effaclar A.I. Targeted Breakout Corrector

Hellos! It’s time to blog about acne related products again! In case you are not aware, I started this blog MAINLY to share my acne journey which consists of Trial & Error of acne-related products.
Today, I will share my review with regards to the famous La Roche Posay: Effaclar A.I. Targeted Breakout Corrector. Before I proceed with the review, let me share first with the product claims:
La Roche Posay: Effaclar A.I. Targeted Breakout Corrector       USD 20/ 15ml
What it claims:
  • Purges imperfection in depth until it totally disappear and prevent it to evolve outbreaks
  • Help skin regains a perfectly homogeneous surface
  • Contains micro-exfoliating LHA and LRP thermal spring water to activate skin regeneration process
My Reviews:
THE GOOD (What I Love about):
  • No harsh scent, non-sticky and does NOT dries skin up
  • Notice reduction of redness overnight
  • Able to minimize a swollen and screaming zits after 3 days application
  • Did not encounter any irritation or discomfort such as dryness, sting or itchiness
THE BAD (Needs Improvement):
  • Helps clear acne but tends to leave brown spots
  • Unable to heal cystic acne completely
Overall Takes:
  • This product does NOT disappoint me since it does help minimize the redness, however does NOT wowed me as it does NOT really clears-up acne completely
**Click to Enlarge**
  • My conclusion for this product: Nice corrector if you have tiny zits, but won’t help at all in clearing the entire spots =(
  • I know there are plenty of raved reviews for this, but this just does NOT WOWED me that much >_<"
  • Yes, it does well on healing acne, but definitely NOT a WONDER corrector for me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...