Today, I’m going to review Murad’s White Brilliance range which is the Wrinkle and Pore Refining Treatment.
Price: PHP4550 (approx. USD 108) Size: 30ml
· Helps brightens skin
· Lighten dark spots
· Tightens pores
· Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
· Prevent Future Pigmentation
· It’s a serum so the consistency might be a bit thick but once blended it sinks in to skin immediately and skin felt almost nothing
· Well in my case, I should consider it as brown patches/redness scars, I would say Yes! I did notice that my redness scars has reduced
· I have enlarged pores so if ever it does really tighten I would definitely notice the difference. I would say Yes! It really helps minimize my pores and makes it look more seamless
· I don’t have much wrinkle so I don’t know if it works or not. I do have fine lines on my forehead but didn’t notice any reduction or decrease of lines. I would say No!
How I use this:
· After cleansing and toneing, apply a thin layer and spread evenly until it was fully absorbed to skin.
Recommend & Buy Again?
· The price is pretty hefty but this bottle last me a long time( been using for 3 weeks already) as a pea-size is enough for the entire face. You can always test the product in the counter and ask for samples. I tried the tester and the SA handed me 2 samples without me even purchasing anything so it’s always fine to ask for samples~