Hellos! I used to be obsess about Facial Cleansers; be it as Cream, Foam, Scrubs or Gel; Name it and I am so ready to try it ^_~ But as time passes by, my obsession was shifted to another type of “cleanser” whereas the beauty industry categorize it as “Makeup Removers”; be it an oil or water based; name it and I am so “excited” to try them out =)
I wore makeup everyday to work so at the end of the day I make sure all of those were removed from my skin.
Using only facial cleanser in removing makeup is NOT sufficient! Even though you think it is already removed and there are no traces of makeup you could see, but I tell you there will ALWAYS be residues left that are not easily seen by naked eyes. With this, your face can trigger bacteria and develop pimple eventually >_<
Today, I will share about the two cleansing oilsl I have recently tried and so far the results are quite nice. (**just click on the product name to know more about the product)
1) BareNaturals Makeup Remover Price: PHP158/ USD 4
· The consistency is quite thick and a bit runny; no specific scent
· Might feel a bit sticky before rinsing (imagine petroleum jelly feeling)
· But once it blends with water, it emulsifies,
· Leaving skin soft, smooth and without any traces of makeup left
· Needs 3-4 times of rinsing in order to rinse off completely
· Does NOT BLUR or IRRITATE eyes
· Did NOT encounter any discomfort or irritation
· Able to remove all types of makeup thoroughly!!!
2) Nature’s Republic Forest Argan Cleansing Oil Price: PHP980 / USD 20
· Runny consistency similar to a shampoo consistency; has a light hint of green tea scent
· Even though I shut my eyes COMPLETELY, my vision turned BLUR after rinsing (would take around 10-15 seconds to recover)
· Able to remove all traces of makeup COMPLETELY
· Skin feels CALM, SOFT and SMOOTH after rinsing
· Did NOT feel greasy at all
3) Circacle Absolute Deep Cleansing Oil Price: PHP1390 / USD 35
· Liquidity consistency that felt like a water
· Vision BLURRED out after rinsing, but would recover after 2-3 seconds
· 1-2 pumps is enough to remove even the most stubborn makeup
· Skin feels SOFT and SMOOTH after using
· Did NOT feel greasy at all or experience any irritation or discomfort
- I have tried High-end cleansing oils such as the “famous” Shu-Uemura and I have to say that these three works even BETTER than Shu-Uemura!!
- Shu-Uemura needs around 4-5 pumps in order to remove stubborn makeup thoroughly but for the above three brands 2-3 pumps is enough
- Above three brands does NOT feel greasy and once it emulsifies it is easy to rinse off plus it definitely lived up to its claim!
- I can’t really rate which is the best among the three removers but I would probably categories it as per below:
a) You have
to oily combination skin and is in a tight budget- I would
suggest to grab the BareNaturals Makeup Remover Normal
b) You have Troubled and sensitive skin- Better select the Nature’s Republic Forest Argan Cleansing Oil
c) You wore heavy stubborn makeup and would like to make sure that all makeup were remove thoroughly- The Circacle Absolute Deep Cleansing Oil is you best choice!
That’s it for my Cleansing Oil Reviews!
Any suggestion on what brand of Cleansing Oil I should try next?