I didn’t really care much about my weight as I love food more than anything. Anyway to cut this emo story short, I started to care about my health issues on my college days and that is the time I started purchasing creams, lotions, essences thinking that by merely patting those so-called “miracle” products would actually make me skinny!
Here are the products I purchased that didn’t work at all! So if you guys are planning to purchase some of these, think again~ (you don’t want your $$$ to go to trash eh?)
I’ve blogged about the ever famous 2B Alternative which is mad expensive but is a total waste of product. You can read it here.
And here are the latter Slimming products that I’ve tried and conclude is a total waste of money:
Brand: Etude House
1) Hot Slim Gel
- tingly warm feeling but would fade after around 10 minutes.
- very sticky
2) Cool- Slim Scrub Wash
- cools your skin but leaves rashes and allergy on my skin
- the scrub beads is too rough
3) After Slim Cream
- smooth and creamy substance but is a little too oily on my skin
4) Sweet Appleade Anti-Cellulite Body Gel
- consistency is too thick and sticky
5) Sweet Appleade Anti-Cellulite Body Wash
- cool creamy wash
Does it work? NO, it doesn’t even smooth my skin.
1) HOT BURNING-SALT BODY SCRUB
- experience mild warm feeling; rough scrub beads that gives me rashes
Does it work? NO, it doesn’t even cleanse my skin well.
Brand: THE FACE SHOP
1) CELLU-L STOP BODY CREAM
- nice consistency; blends into skin; not sticky
2) CELLU-L STOP BODY WASH
- strong caffeine smell, cools your skin that may last around 20-30 minutes
3) CELLU-L STOP BODY GEL
- strong caffeine smell, experience very cool feeling and would make you sweat
4) CELLU-L STOP- INTENSIVE BODY PATCH
- cool feeling
Does it work? Yes and No, I don’t see any reduction or lightening of cellulite but it does help reduce water retention. It can help you get rid of excess fluids by sweating without having to do hardcore exercise.
1) PERFECT SLIM
- smooth consistency, makes your skin smooth
2) PERFECT LASER
- metallic greenish color that may stain on your skin.
- smooth consistency
Does it work? A definite NO. The price is kinda pricey yet it doesn’t do anything, no sweat, no reduction. It just works like an ordinary lotion.
1) My Silhoutte
- rich creamy consistency, easy to spread and blends into skin
2) Good-Bye Cellulite
- thick sticky consistency that makes it difficult to spread into skin
Does it work? NO. It just works like an ordinary lotion, tends to provide moisture on skin.
Upon trying 348632452342 slimming products, none of them really works! I guess I have to save more money, I mean like hella money for me to try out some non-surgical weight loss treatment….Any recommendations?