Hellos! Today, I’ll be sharing some products kindly provided by Krave and their new partners DermXpert for review purpose.
I’ve already tried KRAVE products before and I was pretty much satisfied with the efficacy of their product which I have reviewed HERE. More info about KRAVE, click HERE.
Here are the products I received:
*just click on the product to know more about the product*
· Just by looking at the shade thru the packaging, it looks more like a wine red color, but when applied and blended; it gives a very natural flushed reddish effect
· Tried applying it on my lips and it gives a nice matte red shade plus an added cooling effect on my lips that lasted for around 4-5 minutes
· It contains a wax, a powder and applicator for easy defining of eyebrows
· The shade is not that pigmented which is good as it was able to provide a nice diffuse eyebrow effect
· I loved that the wand was pretty huge and is designed spiky which means it would be able to separate each lashes per swipe
· The formula itself was not over-drying or too moist
· I haven’t tried any Papaya soap in a while hence just excited to try this out soon
That concludes my hauls for today’s post ^_~
Share some love by supporting KRAVE & DermXpert Facebook FanPage HERE
Thank you for dropping by ^_~