Hellos! Today I’ll be sharing the Batch 2 Revlon hauls I received in relation to Revlon’s : Beauty S.O.S. (Stand Out Style) project aired on ETCETERA at ETC.
Let’s get to the product one by one, shall we?
· The glass bottle packaging look so sleek and elegant, plus it contains a lot of product in it (quite heavy~)
· Sadly, it doesn’t contain a pump; so dispensing of the product is quite tricky and I always end up wasting a lot of it >_<
· I’ve tried swatching it and oh-la-la the coverage was extremely good!
· Will do a separate review on this foundie soon ^_~
· I love the thin white compact packaging; as it contains a puff and a small mirror; making it very handy and functional ^_~
· The powder is “oh-so” soft and smooth and finely milled (no granules felt at all~)
· Coverage wise impressed me too, as it was able to conceal my pigmentation and even out my skin tone =)
· These shades are just so fitted for this “Fall” Season ^_~
Of course, I’ll be ending this post with the quick run down on what amazing make-over has been made for the Revlon: Beauty S.O.S. (Standout Style) on ETCETERA:
On Episode 2, it shows the Dilemma of Girls with Glasses and below are the makeovers:
As for the Episode 3, it shows how to spark up the beauty of a Morena through these amazing makeovers:
Big credits to ETC’s ETCETERA show and the amazing makeup artist Eman De Leon for these gorgeous makeover and photos!
Don’t forget to show some love to ETC’S ETCETERA’s FanPage HERE
Thank’s so much for reading this post and dropping by ^_~