Revlon Hauls Batch 2 feat. Beauty SOS on ETCETERA

Hellos! Today I’ll be sharing the Batch 2 Revlon hauls I received in relation to Revlon’s : Beauty S.O.S. (Stand Out Style) project aired on ETCETERA at ETC.
Let’s get to the product one by one, shall we?
·         The glass bottle packaging look so sleek and elegant,  plus it contains a lot of product in it (quite heavy~)
·         Sadly, it doesn’t contain a pump; so dispensing of the product is quite tricky and I always end up wasting a lot of it >_<
·         I’ve tried swatching it and oh-la-la the coverage was extremely good!

·         Will do a separate review on this foundie soon ^_~

·         I love the thin white compact packaging; as it contains a puff and a small mirror; making it very handy and functional ^_~
·         The powder is “oh-so” soft and smooth and finely milled (no granules felt at all~)
·         Coverage wise impressed me too,  as it was able to conceal my pigmentation and even out my skin tone  =)

·         These shades are just so fitted for this “Fall” Season ^_~

Of course, I’ll be ending this post with the quick run down on what amazing make-over has been made for the Revlon: Beauty S.O.S. (Standout Style) on ETCETERA:
On Episode 2, it shows the Dilemma of Girls with Glasses and below are the makeovers:
As for the Episode 3, it shows how to spark up the beauty of a Morena through these amazing makeovers:
Big credits to ETC’s ETCETERA show and the amazing makeup artist Eman De Leon for these gorgeous makeover and photos!
Show some support to Eman De Leon SNS: Twitter & FaceBook Page
Don’t forget to show some love to ETC’S ETCETERA’s FanPage HERE
Thank’s so much for reading this post and dropping by ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...