Just click on the product name to know more about the specific product
1) Step 1: CATRIN Mineral Skin Finisher/Makeup Base 30ml
· Works as a makeup base
· Contains pearl particles that illuminates skin
· Helps minimize pores and diminish wrinkles
· Makes skin surface soft and smooth wherein it makes makeup application more easy and glides smoothly to skin
· Gives natural glow to skin (no shimmery effect, just subtle glow)
· For those who have nice skin, wear this alone helps compliment the entire skin texture
· Available in three shade: #13 (Light), #21(Light Beige) and #23 (Natural Beige)
· Helps sebum excretion and absorbs excess sebum
· Provides natural coverage and even out skintone
· Gives a low to medium coverage and buildable
· Does NOT cake or oil up
· Stays intact for 10 hours straight without retouching or blotting
· Provides a nice Matte finish
3) Step 3: CATRIN Magic Blooming Mineral in Baby Pink
· Soft, blendable cheek color
· Long lasting and pigmented blush
· Provides a natural pinkish look
· A bit shimmery on the side
4) Step 4: CATRIN WaterVeil Mineral Mist
· Cooling Hydration
· Pore & Sebum control
· Soothing and Moisturizing
· Provides a cooling effect
· Helps keep skin stay hydrated and moisturize
Overall Reviews on Catrin Mineral Theraphy Set:
The only product I loved on this set was the Mineral Skin Finisher as it gives such a nice radiant glow on skin naturally. I would definitely repurchase if I ran out of it.
As for the Magic Covering Mineral Puff, the packaging was really nice as it makes the application less messy and more convenient. I don’t know if I got the wrong shade or no particular shade was close to my skintone as it appears a bit too orangey on my skin.
In order to minimize the “orangeness”, I cover it up with another layer of “white”/”translucent” powder.
The Magic Blooming Mineral Blush is a gorgeous pink shade but I find the shimmery a bit too much hence I only wore this at night.
Lastly, the Waterveil Mineral Mist works just like any other Mist so nothing fancy about it. Overall, this set is just so-so and I really would NOT recommend it as I find other mineral brand product more “worth” buying compared to CATRIN.
That’s it for my review on the CATRIN Mineral Theraphy Range~
Ending with an FOTD using Catrin Products only~
Can anyone recommend a GOOD Mineral makeups?
BTW, I'm having my 300K International giveaway HERE: