· Able to heals Red, Dry and Flaky skin fast and effectively
· Feels very light and easy to spread on skin
· Leaves skin smooth and soft after application
Since I’m in a mode of treating acne thus I applied product like retinol that might dries up skin thus I needed a moisturizer to balance it up without overtaking the retinol. Eucerin Calming Crème was not greasy nor oily and was able to balance out my skin leaving it hydrated and moist.
· The shade is subtle with a few shimmers which really gives out the spark on eyes
· Won’t last long; I’ve applied this at around 6am and when I arrived at office at 8am, its completely gone!
Recommend? Maybe!! (I love the color so much but the lasting effecting is quite a bum)
· Effectively removed dirt and control oils
· Non-drying, Soothes redness and locks in moisture
· Able to refines pores gradually
· Help heal acnes/pimples fastly
· Can also be a make-up remover alternative
This is the BEST toner I have ever tried EVER!!! my skin felt so much refreshed and clean after using. Thanks to Chriselle for sharing such a WONDER PRODUCT to her readers!!
· Subtle pinkish color with added shimmers
· Leave skin with a healthy pinkish glow
· Dab a few on forehead, nose and chin and voila instantly gives you a nice highlight
· Very natural finish suitable even on daytime
· Able to accentuate features more prominently
· Achieving a crystal glow on skin is easy by simply mixing this with your foundation