Fairy Drops- Volume Burst Mascara
Price: USD 19 bought at Geisha's Secret online shop
Overview of the brand Fairy Drops:
FAIRY DROPS Mascara was created by a Japanese TV personality Aya Yasuda, realizing that eyes are the secret to making great impression, she was inspired to create a new mascara wand that is now patented in Japan.
What is Fairy Drops- Volume Burst Mascara ?
Fairy Drops “Volume Burst Mascara” contains Volume Up Powder, Wax and Fiber to make “Volume Burst” in one coat.
Fairy Drops- Volume Burst Mascara claims:
· Creates sky high curls
· Specially designed & patented wand evenly coats each strand of lashes that creates thick and lengthy non-clumpy lashes
Let me state out what I like about the mascara first:
· Cute packaging and the design of the wand is really cute
· Able to create uplift curl through the use of its wand
· Lashes will not be drooping
· No weird scent
· Coat each strands of lashes evenly without clumping the lashes together
A bit of “uh, oh”:
· Not available locally
It’s a great mascara over all, but I think some drugstore mascara which is cheaper can also achieve same effects as to what Fairy Drops does. It didn’t give me a WOW effect, nor gave me any cons that lead me to dislike the product. Overall, a pretty okay mascara that has a cute packaging (-__-)”
Recommend or But Again? Probably No! there’s much mascara to try out there… =) I'm eyeing the Real Mascara from Benefit...Anyone tried it yet? ~