Body Shop Hauls: Lightening Touch, Illuminating Face Base and Lip Balm

Body Shop Hauls: Lightening Touch, Illuminating Face Base and Lip Balm

Although my skin is (finally) getting better, (thanks to Mario Badescu) but there are still some stubborn acne scars/reddish spot that takes time to heal. Thus, concealer is a must for me to hide those imperfections.
I recently bought Shade 01” Lightening Touch from The Body Shop.






Body Shop says:
• Brighten your skin while hiding imperfections and dark circles with an indispensable, liquid makeup.
• Light reflective particles (mica) instantly brightens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
• Community Trade marula oil from Namibia helps to repair skin’s moisture barrier.
• Portable twist-up pack with gentle applicator brush makes product convenient and hygienic.


My Reviews:
• the packaging- twist up applicator makes it so easy to apply (just brush on lightly and tap it with your fingers); very hygienic.
• not heavy/oily/puffy upon application; though might be a little sticky but you can cover it with powder after applying.
• able to cover/conceal light scars, blends in skin perfectly (just make sure to choose the right shade)
• does NOT break me out


Rank: 3/5
Next we move to the “Brush With Fashion” Limited Edition Illuminating Face Base, A Body Shop and London College of Fashion make-up collaboration.


 

 
My Reviews:
• Available in one color only which is Apricot glow. (suitable only for fair/pink skin tone)
• Nice smooth brush, able to add natural glow on face but not overly shine
• Easy to apply with its brush applicator
• Very hygienic on its package
Rank: 4/5

Recently, my lip tends to crack a lot and bleeds badly! I guess this is due to the crazy weather. I’m going to do a lip balm review next time, cuz I bought a lot I mean a WHOLE lot of Lip Balms. But in the meantime, here’s my review on Body Shop’s Vitame E Lip Balm.


 Body Shop Says:
• Moisturize and protect your lips from UVA and UVB rays with a vanilla-flavored, vitamin E lip care stick that can be worn alone or under lipstick.


My reviews:
Although it has a mild Vanilla(my favorite) scent but I still don’t like this balm. It doesn’t moisture enough, I kept applying on this but still my lips are very dry.
Rank: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...