Review on TonyMoly: BCDation all Master SPF 30 PA++

Hello! Today  I’d like to share my love to the TonyMoly: BCDation All Master as it is such a great makeup base for me ^_~

The main reason why I bought this product is because of Hyuna’s “oh so flawless” and gorgeous CF which immediately made me rush to get one =) Click HERE to watch

Let’s start with the product claims first:
l         Contains Wrinkle Care + Whitening + UV Protection
l         All in 1 base (BB Cream, CC Cream and Foundation) giving hybrid application
l         Able to cover pores and skin blemish
l         Provides Vital Glowing Skin Tone
l         Long lasting moisturizing effect

Now it’s time for me to share my inputs for the TonyMoly: BCDation All Master:
Consistency: Creamy and thick but easy to apply as it quickly absorbs to skin
Scent: Very slight coconut smell
Shade: Only One Shade available
Coverage: Low to Medium and buildable
Oil- Control: Medium to High
Finish:  Brightens and Mattifies skin
Price: USD 16
Packaging: Acrylic with Pump
Size: 50 g

Overall Review on the TonyMoly: BCDation All Master:
l         I use this as makeup base and it instantly brightens my dull skin and makes my foundation application more intact and flawless
l         Definitely covers redness and broken capillaries whereas sometimes you don’t need to use concealer anymore
l         Very Long Lasting and suitable for oily and combination skin
l         For Dry Skin people, make sure to moisturize to prevent cakeyness
l         I don’t think one shade fits all but as long as you are between NC 20 to NC 25 then I don’t think you would have any problem

I really recommend you guys try this out as half pump of this really revive my skin from looking dull into supple.
Thank you for dropping by ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...