Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss Review

Hellos! Today, I’ll be reviewing Lip glosses from Revlon! I hardly review Lip glosses as I personally am NOT a fan nor do I use them that often. But since Revlon is a brand that I do love, I’ll make an exception on writing a review towards their Lip Gloss ^_~
Contains moisturizing formula that has Vitamin E and Avocado Oil
Non-irritating formula that helps boost hydration
Provides instant plump lip look
New petal soft application that allows comfortable and even application

Here goes my REVIEWS in words:
Consistency: Non-sticky formula that makes application look soft and even
Scent: None
Shade: 12 available shades to choose from
Pigmentation: Low to Medium
Finish: Glossy shine
Lasting effect: Wears off around 3-4 hours
Packaging: Glass type with doe applicator
Price: USD 7 - 8
Availability: All drugstores

Next, let the PHOTOS do ALL the talking:

Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss can also achieve that "radiant lips" effect:
I love the fact that pigmentation is considerably good and it does somehow provide a plump effect to my “barely there” upper lip.

Which shade do you think is much suitable for me? ^_~
PS: Don’t forget to catch Revlon: Beauty on SOS this coming Sunday only at ETCETERA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...