Just clearing out my backlogs as I noticed that there are some Benefits products I reviewed quite a while and totally forgot to publish it.
(for more info on the product, just click on the product name)
I used this not only as moisturizer but also as make-up base as it really makes the make-up application easier and smoothly.
· Smooth, leaves skin supple and hydrated
· Adds natural glow to skin instantly
· Not oily but able to provide enough moisture to skin
This cream is suitable to those experiencing dry patches as it can provide enough moisture instantly. I have sensitive skin and suffering from acnes but this cream suits me well enough. I use this twice a day and also used it as makeup base because it adds a healthy glow on my complexion.
· It comes in beige color and cream base consistency makes it easy to just glide through skin
· Makes skin EXTREMELY SMOOTH and SOFT
· Able to minimize appearance of pores
I have sensitive skin and luckily I didn’t experience any discomfort or allergies upon using this so far. Benefit’s PoreFessional is really the Best PORE minimizer and primer I’ve ever used! Super lurve it as it makes my “rough” skin turn ULTRA smooth instantly!!!love love love…=)
· The brush contains spikey heads that can separate each lashes avoiding clumping of lashes
· Definitely long-wearing
· For those with oily lids, no need to worry as it won’t smudge nor wear off
Overall, I think I have found the perfect mascara for me! I know some might think that it doesn’t really lengthen lashes compared to those fibre mascaras. But I still prefer Benefit: They’re Real mascara because it DOES volumize my lashes, separates them well enough without clumping and still look so Natural.
“That Gal” brightening Face Primer
I usually mix this with the Porefessional and end up having a silk smooth skin!
Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer
- two shades were included in this kit but both are neither close to my skintone thus I mix them together and does quite of job in terms of concealing mild acne and scars
Lemon Aid Color Correcting Eyelid primer
Eye Bright Instant Eye Brightener
- I used this to conceal the redness of my skin instead and it does reduce the redness quite a bit. Yellow pretty much works the same as Green which is to tone down the redness
Erase Paste Brightening Camouflage