1) The Face Shop: Face it HD Perfect BB Cream USD22 40grams
I don’t even know why I bought this because BB cream hates my skin. I broke out everytime I used BB cream regardless of brand. Anyway, I drop by TFS and tested all their BB creams and so far this is the only BB cream that can conceal redness/acne thoroughly. I chose the shade “Natural Beige” and I think the shade is just right for me.
· Able to conceal redness/acne perfectly
· Not heavy at all/ won’t clog pores
· Love the semi glowy finish
· Didn’t break me out *cross-fingers*
· Would recommend this to people who have redness of skin and uneven skintone as this will be a great coverage on those areas
· THE ONLY DOWNSIDE is it will create EXTREME WHITE CAST on FLASH PHOTOS! (-_-)” (because of the high SPF)
2) Philosophy: Help Me Retinol Night Treatment USD45 1oz
This is mad expensive but since I haven’t tried “retinol” related products yet so I decided to try this out. So far, loving this cream
· Dries up pimples FAST! (overnight!)even cystic one!
· Able to heal acne gradually around (7-14days)
· Didn’t experience any discomfort such as burning or sting
· Skin does turn red but only because I applied too much. (Remember to only apply small amount/pea-sized to affected areas ONLY)
· Would definitely recommend to those people who suffers from Big cystic acne as it dries up fast and effectively
3) The Body Shop: Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover USD14.50 8.4floz
I’m in search of a gentle remover and decided to get this one since the product itself
States that its “Camomile Gentle” remover.
· Not gentle on eyes at all; accidently gets into my eyes and hurts so much
· Unable to remove waterproof mascaras/eyeliner
· Makes my skin red after using but subsides after few minutes
· NOT A GOOD MAKEUP REMOVER AT ALL
4) The Face Shop: Phytogenic Infinite Concealer Duo (NB21) USD15 4.3g
In search of a good concealer that can hide redness and acnes thus decided to get this duo.
· Able to conceal redness and acne perfectly
· The cream stick might be a little drying but as long as you put moisturizer underneath, will not be a problem
· The shade NB21 is just perfect for me, the color is light beige (no orangey effect unlike the usual concealers)
· Finish is powdery so it is not that noticeable
· Could last around 6-9hrs and still intact
5) Rewind: Bi-Phase Makeup Remover USD12
Love this make-up remover as it can remove all waterproof makeup thoroughly
· Extremely gentle; even though I rub it vigorously on my eyes(though you shall NOT!) didn’t feel any discomfort
· Not greasy at all
· Overall, a wonderful make-up remover suitable for all skintypes!
· I think its time for me to replace my good old Maybelline to Rewind Bi-Phase instead =)
To know more about the products just click on the name =)
(I’ll make a more detailed review on the “Help Me” retinol cream with my application and all soon)