Nowadays, I learn to just use Mineral make-up or Tinted Moisturizer to cover up my blemishes and imperfection. And it does improved my skin condition and not irritate my skin that much compared to using makeups. I’ve used skincare makeups before such as BB Creams which I don’t really like as it gives you scary WHITE CASTS and thick coverage, Dermalogica’s tinted moisturizer and Treatment Foundation which I think is a really great alternative to mineral makeups.
I’ve come across the widely advertise Murad Hybrid’s which claims its NOT a makeup, but does more to improve the look of your skin over time- gives healthy and beautiful skin in just one step! By its description, who can resist to not try it? Therefore, I decided to try it out.
Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Matte Finish
Price: USD 35 Size: 1.0Fl/OZ
- Creates a delicate powder finish that is shine-free
- Balances oil production while universal shade provides perfect skin tone match
- Minimize appearance of pores
After using for a week, here’s my reviews:
I’ve seen a lot of negative reviews with regards to this product but I still to go for it even after seeing those bad feedbacks. But for goodness sake, it seems that my skin pretty much love Murad’s Hybrid Primer.
What I Like About:
- Evens out my uneven skintone
- Nice sleek packaging, dispense pump quite hygenic
- Light weight and breathable won’t clog pores
- Able to conceal the red patches, pigmentation thoroughly
- Very easy to apply, just dispense a small amount and pat on face
- Will be able to lasts 8-9 hours without melting/ producing much oil
- Provide a nice Matte finish; Blendable/Buildable
- Can be used as a replacement of liquid foundation
- Only available in two Shade! (the other one is in Dewy)
- Mad Expensive
- Available only in Murad’s counter
- Unable to conceal acne marks specially cystic one
- Might not be suitable to those with super sensitive skin as the ingredients are quite complex
How I use Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Matte Finish:
First, I applied Celeteque Moisturizing Gel then I apply Murad’s Hybrids Skin perfecting primer, lastly top it up with Revlon’s Aqua Mineral Make-up and Voila here's my finished look!