Bare Naturals: Face Perfector Concealer
Size: 4gms Price: PHP158 approx USD3.6
What is Bare Naturals?
To know more info about the brand Bare Naturals, you can visit: MyBareNaturals site.
What is Face Perfector Concealer?
- A very convenient, handy, hygienic pimple blemish stick that heals, and covers dark undereyes, acne and acne scars.
- It has tea tree oil , a known antibacterial essential oil that may help dry up pimples fast.
Available in 2 Shades:
1) Bisque Camouflage
- Suitable for light to Light medium
2) Honey Bisque Camouflage:
- Suitable for light medium to medium
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Triglyceride, Carnauba wax, Stearyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Silica Microspheres, Titanium Dioxide, L-Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol-SA, Monolaurin, NO PARABEN.
I can’t determine which shade is suitable for me thus I just get both shades instead. (Since its an online site so its really hard to choose the right shade)
Note: I have Dehydrated sensitive acne prone skin
1) Affordable (compare to other drugstore concealer)
2) Able to conceal redness and acnes
3) No weird/annoying scent and Paraben Free
4) Ingredients are all natural thus I have NOT experience any irritation or breakouts
5) Suitable for all skin types including sensitive
1) Hard to find; Available only through Online/Bare Naturals Resellers
2) Limited shades available
3) Though the consistency is not that thick but it is so creamy makes it kinda difficult to spread it out
4) Packaging is not that appealing, labels comes off easily
Will I Recommend it? Maybe.
Buy Again: No
My Rate: 3/5