Yet another Skincare Reviews: OXY Wash, Ardent Spray Mist, DermA Tretinion

I invest a lot on Skincare products merely because I have extremely BAD SKIN thus I continue my journey to search for the best products that matches my skin the most! =)
 Just click on the product name for more info~

1)    OXY Perfect Wash               
   Price: PHP620(approx. USD14)       Size:130g
 What it Claims:
·         Unclog pores, exfoliate thoroughly
·         With Anti-Bacterial Ingredients to help prevent pimples
My Reviews:
·         Consistency is in white paste like form which lather easily and foam up nicely
·         Skin felt squeaky clean after every wash
·         Does NOT dries up skin
·         Helps control Oil
·         Felt a refreshing cool feeling upon usage
·         Able to heal pimples gradually (see results in around 1 week of usage!)
Recommend & Buy Again:
·         I would recommend this to those with extremely OILY and ACNE-PRONE skin as this really is a great OIL-CONTROL wash I’ve ever used! Will definitely buy again =)

Price: PHP148 (approx. USD3)   Size:150mg
What it Claims:
·         Gently cleanses skin
·         Able to minimize Pores
·         Smoothen & Moisturize Skin
·         Helps Control Oil
My Reviews:
·         Skin felt smooth and moisturize after spray
·         Helps control oil around 4-5 hours
Recommend & Buy Again:
·         I would recommend this to those with sensitive skin and have problem with controlling oiliness of face. This product is suitable for even the sensitive skin as it is mild but is quite effective in oil control. Will definitely buy again =)

3)    Derm A Tretinoin Cream
Price: PHP125 (approx. USD3)   Size:150mg
 What it Claims:
·         Heals pimples

My Reviews:
·         I didn’t experience any discomfort but it doesn’t heal any of my acne at all

Recommend & Buy Again:
I don’t know if the dosage is a bit low or what but this is not effective for me. Definitely would NOT buy again EVER!

Price: PHP55 (approx. USD 1.33)     Size: 190ml
 What it Claims:
·         Quickly cleanse and remove makeup without irritation or dryness
·         Helps soothe and moisturize skin
My Reviews:
·         Able to remove makeup thoroughly
·         Doesn’t sting eyes or blur vision(even if it gets into, thou you shall not!)
·         Didn’t experience any discomfort
Recommend & Buy Again:
I highly recommend this as this is really affordable yet very effective makeup remover! It removes all of my makeup including those stubborn gel liners/mascaras effectively! Would definitely buy again!

 **Updates on my recent skin condition: My skin has been getting a lot better and so far so good! I don't breakout that often anymore (cross fingers!)***
 I'll make a post of my most recent skincare routine in my next post! really easy and super affordable!!!

16 comments:

  1. wow.. thanks for these reviews =) now i know yung gamit nung hype ardent =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these crash review posts! :D They're so quick and convenient! Thanks for sharing~
    I wish Gluta-C was readily available in the US. :( I don't know where to find it and your last post convinced me to buy it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tretinoin is a prescription product. And must be used at least 3 months. It won't work talaga if one to 2 weeks lang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats sis. I wanna try Gluta-C Toner Spritz. Ubosin ko na muna Cethapil ko. :) Im using tretinoin din but the generic one from daretobareshop.multiply.com. Nastop nya talaga ang padevelop na pimple, im using .01%. Effective siya sakin, whiteheads prone kasi ako and sa gilid ng mukha nag aappear so far wala na akong problem sa white heads. Thanks sa review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skin is looking so great~!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great news you don't break out as often as before!! ^^

    Btw, where did you get the OXY perfect wash? XD Might buy one for my hubby ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i actually forgot the name of the Japanese shop (-__-)" its a shop located in UG RP Manila, besides DeliFrance =)

      Delete
  7. Your skin looks healthy! I agree with Amyboo, these quick reviews are convenient! I like that you make it straight to the point. I find some skincare reviews too boring and tedious to read, but not yours! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great reviews again and you are looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great reviews. You sure try out a lot of products Janet lol! :) Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad to hear your skin is getting much better - it looks clear in the picture to me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. im gonna try Pure Beauty Perfect Cleansing Liquid.. thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GOod to see your skin is getting better! mY hubby's skin still Awful. Geting hopeless with his cystic acne.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's amazing review,looking very beautiful Janet!!,I'd love to try,thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...