Hey Hey hey!! It’s my first haul post this 2014!!This is actually quite a tiny hauls but since the products are quite cute and nice, hence decided to share it on my blog =)
Last December, my Christmas bonus has all gone thru my obsession for French makeup and skincare >_>” While this 2014, my passion has diverted into Japanese makeup, hence explain my hauls for this post ^_~
I’ve only tried CANMAKE Bronzing powder before as their products are hard to reach locally. >_>” Good thing, BDJBOX were able to carry them locally which make it easier to grab ^_~
1) Chifure UV Bi-Cake Foundation [Blue] in Natural Ochre PHP750
- I’ve just used up the Ladykin Powder and TonyMoly Aura pressed powder, hence decided to get a new pressed powder
- I grabbed this powder as it claims to be long lasting, water, sweat and sebum proof
- This kinda disappoint me as the powder seems a bit rough but the shade is a perfect match thou~
2) Canmake Tokyo Smooth Liquid Foundation in Ochre PHP 1050
- Just emptied a tube of my HG Ladykin CC Cream, hence decided to grab a foundation this time since its been awhile I’ve used a foundation
- It claims to have full coverage and contains moisture essence without the extra shine
- I've tried it for 2 days already and so far oil-control is great thou the coverage is not that high as I expected >_<"
- It has this fruity plastic scent that I kinda dislike but good thing it goes off after 10-20 seconds
3) Canmake Tokyo Marshmallow Finish Powder in Matte Ochre PHP650
- The packaging is just too cute to resist which led me to grab this and price ain’t that bad too~
- Claims to prevent shine and conceal pores that could achieve a perfect matte look! Which is just perfect as I needed a pressed powder that can help diffuse my enlarged pores and minimize the oiliness on my T-zone
- I love love love this compact to the max! Its basically a LOVE at first try! The powder is so smooth and the finish is so soft and diffuse
- It gives my skin just as what the product name is: "Marshmallow" like complexion!
- Oil-Control, Coverage and lasting power is 10 out of 10! ^_~
- The only downside is the packaging feels a bit cheap, it might look cute and lovely on photos but in reality it is a bit flimsey >_<"
That’s it for my short Japanese hauls!
Let me know which do you like me to review first! ^_~