Review on MURAD: AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser


MURAD’s AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
Price: PHP1450 approx USD33      Size: 6.75 FL OZ


AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser claims:
Ø         Smoothes texture while cleansing impurities with a trio of gentle exfoliating acids.
Ø         Contains Salicylic, Lactic and Glycolic Acids provide clarity, brightness
Ø         Improve cell-turnover by dissolving dead skin cell buildup.
Ø         Has Jojoba beads that can further polish and smooth skin.
Ø         Includes Jojoba seed oil that can boost hydration
Ø         Contains Licorice Extract that can reduce irritation and inflammation


Ingredient Mentioned:
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

My Reviews after using for a week long:
Since I’m running out of the AHA Cleanser (to be posted soon) and there’s nowhere to buy locally.  But thanks to Youtube and Makeupalley I came across MURAD’s AHA/BHA Exfoliating Scrub wherein a lot of people rave about it, therefore I decided to try it myself. Murad’s AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser is ABSOLUTELY the BEST SCRUB I have ever tried!!!!! The Jojoaba beads are extremely gentle on exfoliating and at the same time provides enough moisture to skin.

Why I love it:
Ø         Very gentle exfoliating beads that work super mild even to sensisitve skin
Ø         Effectively heals acne/pimples mark
Ø         Ability to remove dead skin cells and brighten up skin texture
Ø         Makes your skin CLEAN, SOFT and HYDRATED
Ø         Suitable for all skin types

Cons I just need to mentioned:
Ø         Expensive and available only at Rustans


Will I Re-purchase? OH DEFINITELY!!!
Recommend? YES!!!!
RATE IT? 4.5/5

7 comments:

  1. Aha! AHA is one of your fav essence hun? ;)grin
    Btw, I have sent you an email a week ago or so, so plz check it out! And I am going to start off from custom orders! So Hope we can talk about it more! Hoe you doing great! xx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, I wonder if it's available in the UK as I've heard good things about this brand. Thanks for coming by my blog, I followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the reveiw! i always like to find other ways to take care of my skin. nice blog too!

    followed!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks good, thanks for the review!

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi janet..refering to ur review,is it suitable for acne prone skin? am using murad acne trial kit but my skin becomes flaky and dry. Fr your experience, Is it advisable to use this scrub to exfoliate all the dead skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear, is your skin sensitive and red? if yes, I really wouldn't suggest as it would irritate your skin more. If your skin is not sensitive then you could go ahead and use a gentle exfoliator to get rid of the Hope this flakiness. Hope this helps =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...