It is tinted Sulfur treatment treats and clears breakouts immediately. It provides on-the-spot concealment and is a perfect natural looking cover-up in harsh daylight. It is also ideal for people who are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide.
Price: PHP1,150 approx USD26 Size: 15ML
How it Works?
- clear the skin by eliminating bacteria associated with acne and clearing excess oil and congestion in the follicle.
- sloughs off dead skin cells, helping to reduce congestion and prevent future breakouts.
- purify and inhibit overactive sebaceous gland activity while soothing irritation.
What it Promises?
- A spot treatment that quickly dries breakouts.
- Conceal breakouts while they are being treated.
- Helps eliminate bacteria associated with acne while clearing congestion to help prevent future breakouts.
How to Use?
Shake well before each use. For continuous control of breakouts, pat gently onto afflicted area as needed throughout the day. Use until breakout has cleared.
Concentrated Sulfur, Zinc Oxide, Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Yeast , Cinnamon Bark extracts, Caffeine and Biotin.
My Reviews :
Note: I have a dehydrated sensitive acne prone skin
1) Paraben and Benzoyl Peroxide Free
2) Since it is BP free thus you will NOT experience any redness/itchyness/tingly after application
3) A thin application is enough and is quickly absorb by the skin
4) Able to reduce and conceal a massive red acne/pimple after application
5) It does heal a non-cystic acne fast (in my case, around 2-3days completely gone!)
1) Pricey and difficult to find (only available in Dermalogica counters)
2) Consistency is too runny
3) The dropper/applicator might be a little tricky to use
4) Once it dries up, it would turn into a crusty finish
I love the color of this spot treatment as it can conceal and at the same time heals the affected areas. The only cons is that once it dries up it would form into a crusty finish which is really NOT appealing. But as for the effecacy, it DOES heal non-cystic acne is just2-3days! But for cystic acne, it might take longer to completely heal. I have a cystic acne on my chin area and I have been applying it for almost a week already but it is still there. Though the redness has tame down but the acne is still there.