The Multi-purpose of Apollo Petroleum Jelly

Hellos! I think all of you or if not majority of you have heard or used a Petroleum Jelly.  It is a multi-purpose product you can use in almost all types of situation. I’ve been using Apollo Petroleum Jelly for years as my mom would usually stock up the shelves with it as her children (yours truly!) are always prone to rashes >_<
First off, let me tell you the following ways you could maximize the usage of an Apollo Petroleum Jelly:
Despite the many ways mentioned above, I mostly used the Apollo Petroleum Jelly for:
Skin Rashes
I have a sensitive skin so I normally developed rashes and I always used this to help heal and treat the rashes. On year 2005, I developed eczema on the crease of my arm and I make it a point to apply Apollo Petroleum Jelly  in order to help calm the irritation and minimize the itchiness.

Dry Patches on face
Even though I have oily combination skin, I still tend to get dry patches near the eyes and mouth areas. Especially during “cold days” (like now), I always make sure to apply liberal amount to those areas in order to prevent over drying and cracking of skin.

That’s it for my review on the Apollo Petroleum Jelly, Hope you guys find it helpful =)
Apollo Petroleum Jelly is available in 25g(PHP25.48), 50g(PHP42.00), 100g(PHP77.84) and 200g(PHP125.16) at All Mercury Drugstore, other drugstores and leading supermarkets nationwide.

8 comments:

  1. I never see before this product, looks interesting but the name scared me because is a derivated for pretoleum and I don´t know don´t convice me but looks like a nice product.

    thanks for your review!

    Xoxo

    http://www.sakuranko.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make my own lipgloss using this petroleum jelly. There's a lot of usage. Multi-purpose indeed.

    XX,
    I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips, I love multi-purpose products :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its okay to use on your body but sounds kinda unhygenic to use the same bottle on your lips, imagine if I had just used the same fingers to rub on my feet !hahahaha! anyways great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, super agree I guess they should include a spatula in the future ;)

      Delete
  5. I've never tried this before, so thank you for introducing it to me! o: Definitely looking into this! >u<

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always apply this only my lips before sleeping :)

    ----------------------
    http://www.facebook.com/SaveOnPrettyStuff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...