Maybelline the Falsies Mascara Review


Hellos! Today I will review on the ever famous Maybelline the Falsies Mascara. I know I’m pretty late with the wagon, but I just wanted to share my inputs with regards to this =)
First off, let me tell you on what Maybelline’s The Falsies Mascara claims:
  • Patented Spoon Brush fans out lashes from corner to corner, while  Pro-Keratin formula instantly builds volume without clumping
  • Unique flexible wand that helps separate lashes to provide 300% more visible and fuller lashes with out any gaps
  • Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist-tested
  • WaterProof
Here goes my inputs with regards to the Maybelline’s  The Falsies Mascara:
Why I L-O-V-E it:
  • Does NOT smudge and eyes are definitely “panda-free”(LOLZ)~
  • Able to turn “nowhere to be seen” lashes into thicker and fuller looking effect
  • Holds curl well enough
  • I have dry and sensitive eyes and it does NOT encounter any discomfort
Needs Improvement:
  • The brush tends to grabs too much product which later would results to clumping
  • The wand itself is a bit too big for my liking (might have trouble on applying lower lashes)
Overall Thoughts:
  • Even though it does look clumpy but as long as it makes my “invisible” lashes turn visible then I’m sold with it! =)
Recommend & Suggestion:
  • I would recommend this to those who have “nowhere to be seen” lashes like me as   you’d probably get to see them soon (lolz~)
  • In case of clumping, it can always be resolved by using a toothpick to separate each lashes and removed the excess
That’s it for my review on the Maybelline’s The Falsies Mascara!
Thanks for dropping by ^_~

20 comments:

  1. I have nowhere to be seen lashes!
    Thanks for the review!
    I was curious about this mascara, but I think I prefer thinner wands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Before I read your post, I thought that Maybelline falsies mascara was only for false eye lashes. How embarrassing. >.<

    beautifyiu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love maybelline the falsies! I've heard that the Falsies flare is even better but I don't think it's available in Indonesia yet :(
    Is it available in Philippines?


    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Yuri, Yes I have heard that flare is better too but too bad it is not available in PH too =(

      Delete
  4. I hate this mascara. I wonder why other girls love it. Its so clumpy and when I remove it, it irritates my eyes because it doesn't dissolve well with makeup remover. I see tiny clumps on my eyelid that gets into my eyeball.. So annoying. I've thrown mine away and would never repurchase this. However, I love the lash stilleto from maybelline. That is my HG mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybelline mascaras are the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try this mascara!! But I have too many at the moment LOL. I don't mind some clumpiness as long as it's not too bad... I have little lashes tod XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard a lot of good things about this mascara! it looks a bit clumpy, but I understand why you don't mind! because I also don't mind as I have really really pathetic lashes T.T
    Btw, I like your eye make up here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favourite mascara! I have the same problem applying to the lower lashes but it gives such great length I can fogive that :)

    http://mapetiteinfini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo I'm really tempted to try this mascara next! :O I never thought about using a toothpick for lashes before.~ Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favorite mascaras. I am actually in love with all Falsies line!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the review! I am definitely going to try it out. If there is no smudging, I'm sold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favorite mascara~ c:
    It's also one of the few that NEVER smudges for me. Super glad you got to try it! :'D

    What really helps with the clumping is if you just swipe the wand elsewhere a few times; after that, there's pretty much no clumping whatsoever! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this too! It's definitely one of my favourite mascaras :) x

    www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have you tried the blue one? which is better kaya?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really can see how they made your lashes so thick! I've had their volum express which has the same brush! I love how it gives instant volume! Happy you love it! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...