Vassen Sandy by Candylens.com

Hellos! It’s been awhile I reviewed on Circle Lenses and thankfully Candylens were able to send some over for me to try, Yey ^_~ Basically CANDYLENS.COM is an online shop that provides WIDE range of AUTHENTIC Circle Lenses and Beauty Products that you can select and shop into.
I selected the brand Vassen because I’ve tried this brand before and I have no complains whatsoever on this. If you happen to read my reviews about circle lenses HERE, my FIRST priority in selecting a circle lens would be COMFORT and comes the design then the diameter. I have super sensitive eyes so I am very cautious in terms of trying out Circle lens as I don’t want to mess up my vision or irritate my eyes at all.
Brand: Vassen
Price: $23.90
Design: Sandy Brown
 Diameter/Enlargement: 14.5 mm
Weight: 100 g
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Comfort: Extremely comfortable, no irritation or dry eyes encountered
Delivery: 7-10 days
Packaging: Everything was packed securely in bubble wrap and arrived safely without a tiny scratch ; super cute macaron lens case included
Replacement Period: 12 months
Availability: Candylens
 Conclusion: I only wear minimal makeup here, but it still look quite natural; so definitely a nice choice for those about to hit the school as well as those already on the corporate world ^_~
School days just arrived so jumpstart your day with a NEW "EYE" look~ Pick from the huge selection of Circle Lens available only at  Candylens
Additional Good News to my readers!! Enjoy 5% OFF by entering this code:
 M4702V
when placing order at Candylens
 Visit them in these following platforms:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...