Review: Loreal BaseMagique Transforming Smoothing Primer

Loreal Paris: BaseMaqique Transforming Smoothing Primer
Price: PHP945 approx USD21                                Size:0.05oz



  • Able to provide the perfect skin texture, instantly and all day.
  • A silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines.
  • Skin looks and feels smoothed and resurfaced.
  • The result is a unified matte finish that's flawless.
  • Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

For more info click HERE

My Reviews:
I ABSOLUTELY LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE THIS! All the points that the product claims really WORKS!

If above statement is not enough then let me elaborate on why I super love this primer:
  • It makes your skin SILKY SMOOTH INSTANTLY!
  • Able to fill-in open pores, fine lines and wrinkles (basically it even out the layer of your skin)
  • Makes your skin brighter and more radiant
  • Help keeps the makeup longer (mine would last the entire DAY, no re-touch needed!)
  • Able to conceal red patches and green/purple vein
  • Just one small dap is enough to prime the entire face
  • Does NOT irritate my skin (I have acne prone skin)
  • Price is quite reasonable as it would last quite a period of time
  • Available in ALL Watson’s branches

Try it to believe it! I really notice the huge difference if I didn’t use this primer Versus using this primer. Even though I stayed in an air-conditioned place for straight 9 hours but my makeup still tends to melt and wear-off. But once I used the this primer I don’t have to worry on anything even though I’ll be assigned in the field or commute all day as my makeup would still be intact and in perfect condition!

I would really recommend this to those people who are lazy (like me) who are not into “retouching” or to those who often need to be on the field or to anyone who just wants to have  a flawless look.

(Caution: This product contains SILICONE so for those who have extremely sensitive skin please TEST it first before using it. I’ve read plenty of bad reactions from some users due to some of the ingredients used in this product.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I've heard about this from Say, have you tried the Etude House Dr. OilSolution dual primer? :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...