What is Clean Start Brighten Up SPF15?
It is a multi-tasking lotion that offers a natural tint and protection against harmful UV rays. This lightweight lotion containing mica and natural mineral oxide pigments provide natural coverage and a touch of shimmer for a daily glow. Allenton in the formula ensures moisture that soothes the skin without leaving a greasy look or feel.
Price: PHP1,050 approx USD24 Size: 60ML
Clean Start Brighten Up SPF15 Promises
Hydrate and be bright! This multi-tasking lotion contains a natural tint and shimmer to keep skin looking even and fresh for an all-day glow.
How It Works?
Extracts help refine, purify, and clear congestion for your best-looking skin. Light coverage is ideal for a natural day look or glamorous effect. Skin-smoothing, non-greasy, streak-free formula. Sunscreens provide critical defense against UV rays without a chalky, heavy, or greasy.
How to Use?
After cleansing and toning, apply over entire face and neck.
Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (3.0%), Oxybenzone (2.0%).
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 60, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019).
My Reviews after using for a week long:
Note: I have a dehydrated sensitive acne prone skin
1) Extremely lightweight doesn’t feel heavy at all
2) Provides a sheer coverage and makes skin look smooth and flawless
3) Does NOT clog pores, cause breakouts or experience any irritation
4) Evens out skin tones (in my case, it conceal the purple/green veins showing in my skin)
5) Not greasy or oily, totally suitable for oily/combo skin
6) Paraben Free
7) Contains shimmery that could brighten up skintone (Note: NOT exaggerated shimmers instead skin will look naturally glowy)
8) Contain SPF
9) Provide adequate amount of moisture and hydration (in my case; would last around 8-10hrs)
1) Pricey (might be a little expensive for just a tinted moisturizer)
2) Only one Shade Available(Medium Beige; suitable for NC15-20)
3) Available only at Dermalogica Store/Counters
I really love this Tinted Moisturizer as it contains very subtle shimmery that would add natural glow to skin and the natural tint which even out my skintone. I’m using Dermalogica’s TreatmentFoundation before but now I’ve switched to just applying Clean Start Brighten Up SPF15. I prefer this one because besides having a natural coverage, it is also a treatment moisturizer with SPF that could protect your skin.
Rate it: 4/5